Instructions have been emailed to all current students' parents. For those of you who are visual learners (like myself!), here are some screenshots to help guide you through the process.
Before you start, make sure you have a ParentsWeb account and know how to access it. For instructions on setting that up, see this post.
We also ask every parent to review the 2015-2016 Tuition & Fees information before beginning the Re-Enrollment process.
To begin the Re-Enrollment process (or to withdraw your student for the next year), do the following:
2. Click Family Information on the left-hand menu, then click Enrollment/Re-Enrollment
3. On the first page of the Re-Enrollment process, this is what you'll see. You should see all students in your family. This is the step at which you either check the box to Re-Enroll or uncheck the box to Withdraw. It will be checked by default, because of course we hope you're coming back! :) Make your selections for each child and then click Next.
4. After clicking Next, you will complete a set of Acknowledgements for each custodial parent in your family. Please read through each item carefully. There are some changes noted on the 2015-2016 Tuition & Fees which you will be asked to acknowledge that you have read and understand.
|Be sure to scroll down on the right-hand side and complete all before clicking Next!|
5. After clicking Next, you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your student's information for accuracy. Be sure to scroll down on the right-hand side for all fields.
6. Next, you'll review the Custodial Parent information. This is last thing you'll do before completing your Re-Enrollment.
7. After clicking Next, your enrollment will be considered completed. You will receive an email confirming your submission. If you feel like what you received is in error, please contact us right away!
We hope you find this process to be simple to complete! Thank you!
Krista Dulaney, Director of School Relations